So it seems komodo and black adder are in the same boat for ruby support.
An editor but no ide.  At least komodo doesn't claim to have Ruby as black
adder does <grin>.

-----Original Message-----
From: Rich Kilmer [mailto:rich / infoether.com]
Sent: Friday, October 26, 2001 5:30 PM
To: ruby-talk ML
Subject: [ruby-talk:23571] Re: komodo (was: Ruby and Python: a fuzzy
question)

Well...ActiveState has an interest in Ruby, but no exact timeframe yet.  As
for other things, on Win32 I've gone to using ScTE (www.scintilla.org).  Its
a great editing component for for lots of languages including Ruby.  It also
runs on Linux. Its not really an IDE (no project mgt, debugging, etc) but
its a great editor.

As for any other IDEs for Ruby...we'll see what Santa brings for Christmas
;)

-Rich