On Wed, 24 Jan 2007, Robert Dober wrote:

> Honestly Ara  I am disappointed by the tone of your post, I do not recognize
> you, this is very  subtle a discussion and the s***y word has just no place
> in it.  I would frankly ignore it by people I know less but....  Now  if I
> overreact I apologize, I am not a native speaker.

hi robert-

sorry to offend - i wasn't even trying to stir the pot!  i chose the 's' word
precisely because the whole affair doesn't seem worth having strong feelings
on.  i'll bow out of the discussion then since my feelings on the topic
certainly aren't strong - i just felt like people we're splitting hairs and
thought i'd point out other accepted terms where people could easily do the
same, but don't.

as always, i suppose it's better to post working ruby code than rants in
english: they are more precise!  ;-)

kind regards.

-a
--
we can deny everything, except that we have the possibility of being better.
simply reflect on that.