------art_105516_18345184.1169483371693

On 1/21/07, Jonathan Allen <grauenwolf / gmail.com> wrote:

> Tell me something, why do you bother?
>
> I mean, clearly the only "help" you are willing to offer to people like
> me is to tell us how do google searches. So why not just ignore the
> question and let someone else field the answer?

The answer to that is quite simple, the only help you needed was knowing who
to ask 'the fx ruby people'  and how to find them. Personally I think I
think the help was presented in a light hearted manner, but feel free to
disagree.

Time is precious to each and every one of us, so doing some research before
asking questions, is more than just a courtesy. Do your reseach, ask clear
questions and most of the time your question gets answered.

Since Matt answered your second question, he really must have been in a good
mood.

Johan Veenstra

------art_105516_18345184.1169483371693--