On Sun, 21 Jan 2007 08:10:38 +0900, Aaron Patterson
<aaron_patterson / speakeasy.net> wrote:

> ograph version 0.0.1 has been released!
>
>   http://seattlerb.rubyforge.org/
>
> ObjectGraph will output Graphviz dot files of your objects in memory.
> It will ferret out your instance variables and enumerate over your
> enumerables to give you a graph of your object and its relationships.

This is really cool!  I have a long time love hate relationship with
graphviz.  This is mostly due to how hard it can be to display large
graphs.  If you are interested I would recommend checking out prefuse:

http://prefuse.org/

as an additional output method.  It does a better job when displaying
large graphs.

Cheers,
Zev