Hello,

On Fri, 19 Jan 2007 23:57:54 +0900, Scott Parkerson
<scott.parkerson / gmail.com> wrote:

> I'm looking to write a script that examines one or more scripts
> written in Ruby and programatically determine the following:

> * What does the script require to operate (i.e. dependencies on other
> Ruby scripts)

I have a tool in the kwala project on rubyforge that attempts to
determine this.  It uses the Java prefuse library to display a dynamic
graph for inspection, or if you don't want the Java dependency you can
have it output a static graphviz graph.  It also does a few other
things like find require cycles. If you are interested take a look in
the cycle_detector.rb file.

You can find it here:
http://kwala.rubyforge.org/

I hope that helps,