Hi,

I have installed ruby1.8.4 and ruby1.8.5 "All in One" Packs with
easyeclipse and and radrails on windows and linux in any combination :D,
but i have allways the same problem:

The Debugging from eclipse with breakpoints dosen't work for me... :(

It was allways possible to run the HelloWorld Code, but if i start
debugging with or without a breakpoint in eclipse, the IDE just hangs
with

ruby 1.8.5 debugger listens on ....

... and waits for now and ever...until i terminate it.

It seems that it waits for a CMD or just a spin off, but nothing
happens.

The

 ruby -r debug HelloWorld.rb

works with all Combos, but for me it is comfortable to set a brakepoint
while codeing und firing the debugger to switch to the point.

Maybe "breakpointer" is an alternative (the only)?

Thx for help...bearing my poor english
greetings
mr.potato