Sylvain,

I use Eclipse for Java programming but I'm having some problem running
Ruby under Eclipse, particularly pointing to the the Ruby Interpreter
either on Mac OSX 10.4.7 or on the RDT site.
I tried within Eclipse the help, software update, etc... but never
succeeded.
Any advice you could offer?
Jean-Pierre