matt wrote:
> On Sun, 2007-01-21 at 05:51 +0900, Jonathan Allen wrote:
>> www.ruby-lang.org, so I assumed it was something core to the language.
>>

> I must be in a good mood.  Didn't even get laid last night....
>
> http://www.google.com/search?q=fxruby&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:unofficial&client=firefox-a
>

> returned this in position numero uno:
> http://www.fxruby.org/
>

> And this in numero treso:
> http://rubyforge.org/projects/fxruby/

Gee thanks for being ever so helpful. It was so nice of you to almost
point out which of the 148,000 pages returned by google the FX Ruby
developers hang out on. I'm not even annoyed that you didn't mention
item 4, which actually had the correct mailing list.

And now I realize how hard it would have been to just go ahead and give
me the right URL when you originally suggested I contact them. For
crying out loud, you might have had to actually think about your
response to my question.

You see, I have been ever so spoiled by hanging out in the Microsoft
forums. I'm used to people answering questions with useful information
and links in case I want to know more.

Jonathan