Jason LaRiviere wrote:
> I haven't looked into the problem too deeply (read: at all) yet, but I'd
> be glad to help with any effort to improve the postgres lib.

What would help me the most is to do one or more of the following:

(1) Test my patch against the snapshot version available from the
'postgres' module website, see if it fixes the problem
(2) If the problem is not fixed, send a more detailed report. If it is
fixed, let me know.
(3) Let me know of any extra things you'd like the driver to do, or any
behaviors you'd like to change. In particular what do you expect from
"escape" and "quote".

I don't know anything about making the module portable to OS X, but it
doesn't sound hard to do after I have some more details.

I'll keep hacking away, and I'll set up a site and an SVN repo, and I'll
make an announcement. It sounds like there's demand. Thanks for your input.

Regards,
	Jeff Davis