dblack / wobblini.net schrieb:
> I'll add that, though it's a subtle point, I don't think that objects
> receive methods.  They receive messages, and act on the basis of those
> messages (execute a like-named method or method_missing, or raise an
> exception).

This means, that the object bound into a Method object should be named something
like "caller". The message receiving and searching for an appropriate method ist
done by the object during the processing of the "method" message. The method
found then will be bound to the message object, and later exactly this method
will be called by the object when using the message object.

Wolfgang N?dasi-Donner