dblack / wobblini.net schrieb:

> I'm not quite understanding the idea of meth.receiver, though.  How
> does that fit in with the idea of the receiver being whatever object a
> given message is sent to (which could, in most cases, be any of many
> objects)?

"Method#bind" creates an object which contains a fixed object an a fixed method.
  For example "methobj = x.method(:inspect)". You call it later by "methobj[]"
or "methobj.call". So it makes sense to ask "What ist the object the Method
object ist bound to", "What is the method the Method object is bound to", and
"to which class does the bound method belong to".

Wolfgang N?dasi-Donner