On 1/20/07, Eric Hodel <drbrain / segment7.net> wrote:
> On Jan 19, 2007, at 20:27, Gregory Brown wrote:
> > On 1/19/07, James Edward Gray II <james / grayproductions.net> wrote:
> >
> >> I guess I'm old-school though because I like tc_* and ts_*.  To be
> >> clear on that convention, tc_* is for test case files and ts_* is for
> >> test suite files.  You can have as many test suites as you want, not
> >> just the top-level ts_all.rb.
> >
> > Right, that's a good point.   Often i've organized code so that ts_all
> > calls a number of suites, and those suites call their respective test
> > cases.   I will mention this when I get around to writing this
> > article.
>
> I never organize into "suites".  All my tests are capable of running
> independently as autotest intended.

Yeah, this is the case for me too since I use autotest.  However, Eric
is there any good reason why autotest can't look up 'tc_' as well?
This would probably save some folks some (minor) headaches along the
way.  It's not a big deal, but it seems to me like the test detection
pattern choice should be easy enough to change.  Can you use your
config file to do this?