Marc Heiler wrote:
>> I'd like to do some more serious refactoring, but I just wanted to get
>> some feedback first.
>
> Actually I tried to use it but somehow I didnt even finished compiling.
> After looking at some info in it (Readme, the website) I decided to
> skip this and stick to sqlite or mysql instead, perhaps.
>
> Nice to see I didnt happen to be the only one that tried it :)

Ouch, you avoided postgresql because the ruby driver was that bad?

Can you please send me the info in the form of a bug report? That is,
include platform, versions, exact errors, etc. If you're having a
problem, a lot of people are, and I'd like to make postgresql a
first-class supported database in Ruby.

Regards,
	Jeff Davis