Gregory Brown wrote:
> One test per method, ideally, mapping method name to test.

[...]

> == Organization of methods in source / tests ==
>
> This i'm not sure about.  Some people do alphabetical, some do
> alphabetical by concept, some do just concept, some no organization.
> I think that it is helpful when the tests follow in the same order of
> the source, though.

These patterns seem to have less effect on BDD (with rSpec), where there
is not such a strong correlation as "one test per method". Instead, I
think that rSpec encourages organization of both (1) source code and (2)
verification code in terms of "concepts" (as you said).

I am more comfortable with rSpec and its organization by "concept" than
xUnit and the "tests follow in the same order of the source" as you
said.