On 1/19/07, James Edward Gray II <james / grayproductions.net> wrote:

> I guess I'm old-school though because I like tc_* and ts_*.  To be
> clear on that convention, tc_* is for test case files and ts_* is for
> test suite files.  You can have as many test suites as you want, not
> just the top-level ts_all.rb.

Right, that's a good point.   Often i've organized code so that ts_all
calls a number of suites, and those suites call their respective test
cases.   I will mention this when I get around to writing this
article.

The only problem i see with tc_* is that I don't think it works with
autotest, which is a bummer.