bbiker wrote:

>> > Take a look at the rubyscript2exe gem, it packages your script along
>> > with all the necessary standard library files and the interpreter into
>> > an .exe file you can run on any windows box.
>>
>> Thank you... now, can you tell me where all of this is documented?
>> Also, I am interested in creating some GUI programs, and would like to
>> see what is available for the GUI.
>>
> download the gem and read the documentation ... it does what you want

In the docs folder for ruby gems (C:\Program
Files\ruby\lib\ruby\gems\1.8\doc\rubyscript2exe-0.5.1), there is no
documentation for rubyscript2exe gem... the folder is empty...

What now?

And where do I find docs for the GUI?  Sorry to be such a dummy, but I'm
new to Ruby and am having a hard time finding my way around...