On 1/19/07, Raj Sahae <rajsahae / gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi.  I'm relatively new to FXRuby, and Ruby in general, so hopefully I
> have just overlooked something simple.

You seem to have overlooked the FXRuby mailing list, among other things:

>   def display(theApp, target)
>     number = @cards.length
>     image = Array.new
>     imageView = Array.new
>     number.times do |number|
>   filename= @cards.at(number).card_id.to_s + ".jpg"
>   image[number] = FXJPGImage.new(theApp, nil,
>     IMAGE_KEEP|IMAGE_SHMI|IMAGE_SHMP)
>   FXFileStream.open(filename, FXStreamLoad) do |stream|
>     image[number].loadPixels(stream)
>   end
>   image[number].create
>   imageView[number] = FXImageFrame.new(target, image[number])
>     end
>   end

It looks like you aren't calling create() on the new FXImageFrame
after you instantiate it. Try adding this:

    imageView[number] = FXImageFrame.new(target, image[number])
    imageView[number].create # add this line

Hope this helps,

Lyle