anon1m0us wrote:
> Hi;
> No clue how to do this. My program to go to a website and read data and
> process it. Don't kow where to even begin! How do I go to a website in
> RUBY? How to I start reading the data?

You could check out my older (but still fine I guess) article on this:

http://www.rubyrailways.com/data-extraction-for-web-20-screen-scraping-in-rubyrails

It would need some polishing and adding HPricot there (working on it
actually), but even like this it could provide some help.

btw. I am just releasing (in 2-3-4 something days) a powerful web
extraction language written in Ruby. It is based on Mechanize and
Hpricot and it really does  a lot of heavy lifting (although I may be a
little bit biased for obvious reasons :-) - well you will see it
yourself next week)

Peter
__
http://www.rubyrailways.com