Hi

I must be really stupid but I don't understand this at all, How does the
usb scanner  connect, to a text editor. I don't know how to do that. I
understand how the scanner reads one line at a time, the end of the line
being \r\n. What prompts the scanner to read another line, does the \r
or \n do it? Barcode reader driver? there is no driver, have I got to
write one?

Adrian