David Mullet wrote:

> IE objects are included in the Windows collection of the Shell object,
> so you could do something like the following (code not tested):

Excellent -- I'll give it a go!  Thanks everyone for your help.  I've
been wading trough the watir source (oh man, that was a bad pun), but
it's nice to have a small snippet like that to get me started.

Thanks again, and I'll post back if I get it working.  (I'm working on a
preview in browser command for the e Text Editor, which uses TextMate
bundles--but Windows doesn't have AppleScript so I'm rewriting those
commands in ruby.)

-Geoff