> Generally, if you have a project called "foo", you'll need to name the
> gem something like "foo-4.2.gem" for it to be deployed on the RubyForge
> gem index.  Of course, you can release a file with whatever name you
> want on your project; this naming limitation only applies if you want
> the gem indexed.
>
> Questions and comments are welcome,
>
> Yours,
>
> Tom

Hi Tom

First of all I want to thank you and all the people who worked hard in
these days to fix this issue.

I've got some questions

What will happen to the gems which were already in the index and don't
respect the naming convention?

How the gem update command will work when the gems that don't respect
the naming convention will be upgraded to newer version with different
names?

thanks again

Paolo