Hi all,

I've got a rake file which I use to deploy a website.  This rakefile
involves running a bunch of backticked subprocesses (like ssh sessions,
lftp sessions and so on).  Often, I can spot that something has gone
wrong in one of these subprocesses from the output, or realise I've
forgotten something crucial, and want to abort manually.

Hitting Ctrl-C only affects the subprocess that's running at the time,
and makes rake just skip on to the next one.  Is there any generic way
of allowing Rake to also catch the signal and abort?

--
Alex