On Jan 17, 2007, at 4:13 AM, Farrel Lifson wrote:

> On 17/01/07, Rob.Garwood / gmail.com <Rob.Garwood / gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I need to access a CVS repository (read only) from within a ruby
>> application. I have found the libraries CVStools and Ruby/CVS. Are
>> there any others? If not has anyone used these and would you
>> recommend?
>> I am running ruby on WinXP and will be accessing CVS via extssh.
>>
>> Thanks
>>

> It's in the standard library:
> http://www.ruby-doc.org/stdlib/libdoc/csv/rdoc/index.html

Er... not quite.  CVS is Concurrent Versioning System, an open source
revision control system.  CSV is Comma Separated Values, a common file
format.  The library in stdlib is for the latter of these, though even
that has replacements, including most notably FasterCSV.

I am not aware of any other CVS manipulation libraries for Ruby, as I
usually use SVN.

Dan