On Jan 16, 2007, at 11:21 PM, Luke Kanies wrote:
> Well, the constants in this case are all of the class constants,
> not arbitrary constants like numbers.  So, if I did this, I'd have
> to stick a constant for each class into that Constants module.

If each class has its own collection of constants, why aren't you
putting the definitions right in the class?  In your original post it
sounded like you were looking for a way to have several different
classes have 'direct' access to a common collection of constants
(i.e. without the need for explicit scoping).

Gary Wright