I'm new to FXRuby, and I'm having a problem with displaying images.  I'm
simply trying to display an image in a vertical scroll window, with the
end result being a program that shows multiple images with vertical
scrolling.  I can get button icons to work just fine.  I have tried
using both FXImageView and FXImageFrame.  What am I doing wrong?  A
sample of my code is:

require 'fox16'
include Fox
theApp = FXApp.new

imageFile = File.open("gm.jpg", "rb")
theMainWindow = FXMainWindow.new(theApp, "Hello", nil, nil, DECOR_ALL,
400, 400)
firstWindow = FXScrollArea.new(theMainWindow,
  VSCROLLER_ALWAYS|LAYOUT_FILL_X|LAYOUT_FILL_Y)
image = FXJPGIcon.new(theApp, imageFile.read)
imageView = FXImageView.new(firstWindow, image)

theApp.create
theMainWindow.show
theApp.run