Thanks for the quick reply Vincent!

I've quickly skimmed through the information you provide on several places,
but I failed to find any info about adding a extra section.
If I understand correctly your patch adds the ability to define extra
'methods', their args and description etc. right?

However if I don't find any substantial info about the subject that
I'm looking for,
your code will probably be a nice guide into the depths of rdoc :)

Cheers,
Eloy