On Tue, Jan 16, 2007 at 04:05:54PM +0900, Bonh?te Andr? wrote:

> >I'm just please that people find it useful enough to tell me whats
> >missing so I can make it better :-).
>
> I do. I'm transferring all the passes from my pgp-encrypted file to
> keybox right now.

Yeah, a convert!.  Are you able to take advantage of --import-from-csv ?

> Two other feature requests:
> - Put a timestamp to each entry, maybe even editable. Like this, you
> could filter out old and possibly outdated passwords

The underlying data storage already records the creation, modification
and access times of every record, I'm just not printing that information
out right now.

A future enhancement would be to allow for warnings of expiring
passwords or notification that some password may not be used any more,
etc.

> - Offer a way to find duplicates

Good suggestions, I don't think I can promise these quite yet.  But I'll
put them on the list.

enjoy,

-jeremy

 Jeremy Hinegardner                              jeremy / hinegardner.org