Decky Fiyemonda wrote:
> Hi iam very very new here to Ruby and this forum i reaaaly know nothing,
> but i found that ruby is very simple and interesrting langguage.
> now i want to ask some question:
>
> 1. can ruby make a exe file so without instal ruby we can run it in
> other comp?

Check out RubyScript2Exe:
http://www.erikveen.dds.nl/rubyscript2exe/index.html

> 2. i heard that ruby can make rhtml file (ruby html) how?

.rhtml files are files with embedded Ruby, much like how PHP is often
used. You can then use erb (included with Ruby) or eruby to parse it:
http://ruby-doc.org/stdlib/libdoc/erb/rdoc/classes/ERB.html
http://www.modruby.net/en/index.rbx/eruby/whatis.html

> 3. i often heard about configing ruby but how? it is like put comand at
> my
>    command prompt?

Not sure what you mean.

> 4. where i can get FXRuby help for beginner?

The fxruby page seems to have good documentation. I don't use it myself,
so I don't know more than that:
http://www.fxruby.org/

Hope that gets you started.

-Justin