Hi,

In message "[ruby-talk:02336] Re: Ruby-Python fusion?"
    on 00/04/01, "Conrad Schneiker" <schneiker / jump.net> writes:

|I don't have a Ruby program that cross-correlates spelling and grammatical
|preferences, but it sure looks like it was "translated" by someone other
|than Matz; more like the first poster as a matter of fact.
|
|Plus it contradicts what Matz has previously posted on c.l.py:

I thought my English ability and opinion upgraded unconsciously, maybe
by Imputil introduced in Python 1.6 ;-)

Although I still don't think Ruby should be the Python replacement, I
wholeheartedly agree with THIS Matz that future Python would go close
to present Ruby.

							matz.