On Tue, 2007-01-16 at 06:38 +0900, Robert Klemme wrote:
> 2007/1/15, Mustapha! <mail_gw_ruby / dev-infra-2.sigma-com.net>:
> > Hi! I hate america!
> > All americans must die
>
> So must you - inevitably.
>
> robert

Somewhere, isn't there a FAQ (or how about commonsense) that suggests
that responding to these types of emails only fuels the non-sense? How
about all those chains of emails that that are protesting against spam,
and how it MUST be eradicated.  Well I hate to be the one to point it
out, but if its off-topic and not Rails related, ITS SPAM!  I joined
this list for Rails.  I expect a small amount of spam, but not
contributed by the Rails community.

I guess this officially makes me a spammer.