On Jan 15, 2007, at 2:51 AM, Sharon Phillips wrote:
> Hi,
>
> IBM make available a fairly comprehensive collection of Java
> classes for managing MQ. I'm interested in creating Ruby bindings
> (wrappers?) to these classes and was wondering if anyone could
> point me in the right direction to get started.
>
> Cheers,
> Dave

Well, I'd say Google for a bit first...

However, I suspect that you'd get better results in creating the Ruby
bindings for the C version of the MQI.  If you really need to go
through the Java classes, you might have better results looking into
JRuby (the Ruby interpreter written in Java -- Google can help here,
too).

-Rob

Rob / AgileConsultingLLC.com