David Alan Black wrote:

> Hmmmm... does computer programming occur in nature? :-)

Depends on how 'nature' is defined.... If you consider programmers as human
beings and human beings (and what they do)  as part of nature, I'd like to
say, yes programming does occur in nature...
Well, I'm getting heavily philosphic, better stop now...

> But the question assumed all along that we're talking about a special
> case: namely, the average skill within the community of programmers.
> So that would be more like asking: are half the NBA players below the
> average NBA player height?  It would be nice to think that half the
> programmers in the world are not below the average programming skills
> of the general population :-)

I really really hope so. :)

Have nice day, night whatever

Stephan