Martin DeMello schrieb:
> On 1/10/07, James Edward Gray II <james / grayproductions.net> wrote:
> >
> > I suggest you file a bug and consider alternate means to interact
> > with comp.lang.ruby.
>
> And seeing as how he's using a gmail account anyway,

Actually I nearly never use the gmail account. I was kind of forced by
Google
to get it in order to post.

> I'd suggest
> subscribing to the mailing list from there, and filtering all posts
> into a separate label.

Yes, this would work, but the main problem is that what I am
experiencing,
might happen to many people. I don't think that it is obvious to
everyone that
when you start a discussion on the usenet, you are finally required to
also
subscribe to a mailing list in order to continue the discussion.

>From what I learned, the error is likely not within the
Usenet-Mailinglist-Gateway,
but in the way GoogleGroups handles them, so it should be Google which
correct
it. But of course they don't care about these issues. I have reported
the problem
to them several days ago, but as you might guess, I never got an
answer.

Ronald