--0-943106216-1168844545	4581

Hi to everybody.

  I am trying to solve these three problems in Ruby. I do not know if my solutions are really correct. I just wanted to ask help, if somebody can show their solutions. I would appreciated your help.

  1. Write a one-line in irb using Range#inject to calculate 20!. Generalize this into a function.
  2. Write a function to find the longest string in an array of strings.
  3. Write an iterator function n_times(n) that calls the given block n times.

  Thanks.

  Cyrus