On 1/14/07, John Wilger <johnwilger / gmail.com> wrote:

> Chris,
>
> Your public apology and offer to help in fixing any problems it caused
> shows a lot of professionalism on your part. Everyone makes mistakes;
> most people wouldn't voluntarily own up to them in front of the whole
> community. You have my respect.

I agree with the sentiments and it's nice for folks to address this,
but let's not build a reactions thread here.   Ryan and Eric's
rudeness speaks only of Ryan and Eric, and not of the folks who they
are rude too.   I do hope most of the folks on the list realize they
only represent two of many Rubyists in the world who still think
MINASWAN is a good idea.

So, I'm just saying, let's not spend time justifying for them each
time some harsh words are said.