On 1/14/07, Ola Bini <ola.bini / ki.se> wrote:

> Just as an aside, you're not the first to do mistakes like this...

yep, Turns out that ruport-lean was getting installed over ruport due
to that "*" rule a while back, so I've made the mistake too.

I've come to the point where any time I want to do something clever,
I've set up test environments both via gem_server and via static file
hosting like RubyForge does.

This way, if something goes wrong, it only effects me.  When I get
around to it, I'll write a simple tutorial of how to set up your own
testing environment for this, and maybe talk a little bit to Tom about
getting the environment as close to RubyForge as possible.