Hi all,

Long time since I announced my last project....

With RubyJS you can transform a subset of Ruby into Javascript code.

What works?

  * Classes, modules, inheritance
  * Instance methods, class methods
  * Exceptions (rescue/ensure)
  * Meta-programming stuff like 'attr_reader'
    (any meta-programming stuff works that does not appear inside methods)
  * Iterators, yield
  * "require" (with platform-specific extension ala Google Webtoolkit)
  * Inline Javascript code
  * Some kind of compile-time method lookup ;-)
  * Numbers, String, Array, Hash, Proc (a lot of functionallity is missing!)
  * Testing with Rhino-JS
  * A lot more :)

There is a lots of room for optimizations and improvement :)

Best take a look at sample/demo.rb or test/*.rb.

DOWNLOAD
=========

It's available from here:

http://ntecs.de/hg-projects/rubyjs/