------art_54177_24332657.1168674548741

Well it does not seem that its was a good idea!

I was not aware how that RCR has to be interpreted, I meant something else.
David (and Gevin in a private mail I did not understand very well, apologies
Gevin) was very right when saying it is not obvious)?

xB
x.object_id 85
x.succ!
x.object_id 87

and that would be a great mess I guess, Integer#succ! would need to know the
binding as someone put it,
would violate at least one paradigm of OO design (a method changin the scope
of the caller) etc. etc.
Funny how innocent it looked.
Sorry for having wasted your time.
But the good news is I do not feel like RCR anymore ;)

Cheers
Robert
- Alan Kay

------art_54177_24332657.1168674548741--