Hi,

I am having difficulty using rake to run tests on a gem I have created.
I am able to run the tests I have created from the command line
individually without problem, but when I try to run through rake it
cannot locate the *.txt files that I use in the tests.

My folder structure has the tests in a folder under the rake file in
'tests' and the data files the tests are referencing are in
'tests/testdata'

The rakefile is set up as

Rake::TestTask.new do |t|
       t.libs << "tests"
       t.test_files = FileList['tests/test*.rb']
       t.verbose = true
end

My test files are referencing *.txt files as follows:
       def test_initialize
               o = PAHelper::FilePeeker.new('testdata/peeker.txt', 1)
               puts o.output_data
               assert_equal(1, o.output_data.size)
       end

when I run 'rake test' I get the following error:

 1) Error:
test_initialize(TestFilePeeker):
Errno::ENOENT: No such file or directory - testdata/peeker.txt
   ./tests/../lib/file_peeker.rb:8:in `initialize'
   ./tests/../lib/file_peeker.rb:8:in `initialize'
   tests/test_file_peeker.rb:7:in `test_initialize'

How do I set up my rakefile so that it can find the *.txt files in the
testdata folder?

Thanks,

JMG