------art_14366_2988686.1168487806111

Hi,

Yes, the 'functions' I'm talking about are not the functions that will
automatically be executed, and their names don't start with 'test...'.

But since they are within the Test::Unit:TestCase class, they have access to
methods such as 'assert' etc.

What I need is a way to access and run these functions from an external
program (a different .rb file). I don't want these functions to be run
automatically as unit-testing tests, as I'm using them to test functionality
of a web-based app using the Selenium-RC tool.

Hope I was clearer here... much thanks for your reply.

Kp.

--
"I refuse to prove that I exist," says God, "for proof denies faith, and
without faith I am nothing."

------art_14366_2988686.1168487806111--