Vincent Fourmond wrote long time ago:
>"Try transposing your matrix first, if that is what you need. Are you
>dealing with transformation matrices (which are not real matrices) ?"
>Yes indeed, SVG 2D transformation matrices. These matrices are 3x3.

They never taught me about transposing, just matrix multiplication, and
googel didnt help either. What is transposing (for transformation matrices)?

Cameron McBride wrote:
>"the included Matrix library in ruby is NOT FAST.  There are other libs
>that do this on the C level, such as NArray, that will allow much better
>performance for some graphical uses."

Thanks. While my simple graphic
genny isnt time-critical, and a SVG file might take 2-3 seconds to render,
I will look into NArray. Is NArray what you would recommend?