On Jan 9, 2007, at 03:20, Paolo Negri wrote:

> Hi
>
> I'm working on a new gem which is pretty much ready to be released.
>
> I'm using hoe to manage it but I can't get the rdoc task to include my
> README.txt as a doc index

show the output of rake docs and rake check_manifest.

> and the generated rdocs are not providing the [show source] link
> after every method.

Hoe uses the default RDoc template.  Click the method name to see the
source.

> README.txt is included in the Manifest.txt
>
> Could someone help me getting this working?

PS: Quit making the Rakefile so complicated.  This should be all you
need:

hoe = Hoe.new 'more_money', MoreMoney::VERSION::STRING do |p|
  p.summary = "handles money objects using just integer as backend"
  p.url = "http://moremoney.rubyforge.org"
  p.rubyforge_name = "moremoney"
  p.test_globs = ["test/**/*_test.rb"]
  p.clean_globs = ['**/.*.sw?', '*.gem', '.config']

I LIT YOUR GEM ON FIRE!