Hi,

> collect information.  Most of the info we collect is from
> Config::CONFIG, with the addition of the RubyGems version.

I find this a worthy cause, and shared my configuration options...
just to find out that I totally provided wrong information
about my system!  :P

Reason:  Tattle uses Config::CONFIG, which is where the ruby was
compiled in, not what it is running on.

$ uname -a
Darwin 8.8.0 Darwin Kernel Version 8.8.0: Fri Sep  8 17:18:57 PDT 2006;
root:xnu-792.12.6.obj~1/RELEASE_PPC Power Macintosh powerpc

But tattle reported `arch, powerpc-darwin8.4.0`, just so.  I
compiled ruby before on that system, upgraded, and now spread
false information.  :P

Can happen, won't happen to many, just wanted to say so, how
clever your approach is, you might want to revise it a little? :P

Anyway, very nice idea, happy to be of service providing info,
have a nice day.

Kashia