------art_59514_23360965.1168213063262

On 1/7/07, Daniel Finnie <danfinnie / optonline.net> wrote:

> # Find words that use the same letters
> selectedWords  ict.scan(/^[#{baseWord}]{3,6}$/)

I was really impressed when I first saw this. It doesn't quite work if you
want to exclude reusing the same letter more than once
("hhh".scan(/^[hello]{3,6}$/) ["hhh"]) but it comes so close to something
I've only ever thought about implementing as a recursive method.
Unfortunately I don't know much about this but now I wonder if it's possible
to find all partial permutations of a word with a regexp.

------art_59514_23360965.1168213063262--