M. Edward (Ed) Borasky wrote:

> Again, I think Ruby advocacy has value, as does something like a
> "marketing plan". Whatever you think about Rails, Rails hype and the
> possibly unrealistic expectations it has set, it did get attention in an
> age when attention is a very scarce commodity. And the Rails community
> is *not* shy about their success stories, and I don't think we should be
> either.

On the other hand, I know people who, somehow or another, got the
impression that Ruby on Rails was the One True Path to Effortless
Productivity.   After some initial success with basic things, they hit a
wall, and became disillusioned.

That's when PHP starts looking more and more appealing.

--
James Britt

"Tear it up and start again."
  - Anonymous