------art_32627_8762435.1168041546450

On 1/5/07, Sam Kong <sam.s.kong / gmail.com> wrote:

> Robert Dober wrote:
> > I think so too, but just one worry, did you read me here?
> > Tthis was only a side remark but what I meant is
> >
> > v  .. and return v # does what you want
> > v  .. && return v  # is not even correct syntax
> >
> > Cheers
> > R.
>
> Of course, I read you.^^
> That's a good suggestion.
> @cache[i] || ome_method(i) kills all others, though.

Now that is funny, how stubborn I was, of course that is what you wanted,
but I really had the feeling that you were angry
about

return v if v  ()

which one might be angry about and I think that was a good point.
I *should* have realized that the method around the "return ... if" had not
context purpose, the method was what you were worried about.

Of course || s what you are looking for.

Cheers
Robert

Thanks.

--
"The real romance is out ahead and yet to come. The computer revolution
hasn't started yet. Don't be misled by the enormous flow of money into bad

- Alan Kay

------art_32627_8762435.1168041546450--