Notable stories that should be added that I'm aware of:
- Amazon's UnSpun
- Ara Howard at the NOAA uses Ruby a lot

I don't think we need to dilute the page the way Python has done;
there are a lot of companies and people in there I've never heard of,
so their story means very little to me unless it's a tale of harrowing
programming adventure (which most of them aren't).

I think the page we have now is significant, but maybe needs to look
less like a list and more like a narrative outlining some of the
success stories.  When I pop open both the Python and Ruby success
stories pages, all I see are links.  I've looked at the Ruby one
before, but glossed over it because there was nothing compelling about
it.  Maybe the content should stay but be presented in a more
interesting way?

--Jeremy

--
My free Ruby e-book: