On 1/5/07, Mark Volkmann <r.mark.volkmann / gmail.com> wrote:

> Where does the Record class get used? Does the Table class use it
> internally?

yeah.  I'm currently contemplating a better alternative.  That's a bit
of a hack there.

Pending user feedback, I may implement something like what is
described in this mailing list post:
http://rubyurl.com/BuR

I never really set out to build an ORM style thing, but since our
Tables can be built from ActiveRecord objects via acts_as_reportable,
SQL (requires DBI), CSVs, or hand built, it's starting to shape up a
bit.

I'd be interested in feedback from folks about this, but please carry
it on over to the Ruport list so I can archive it there.