Ok Know i have this error message
irb(main):002:0> dbh = DBI.connect('dbi:ODBC:Corporate',
DBI::DatabaseError: S1000 (0) [unixODBC][FreeTDS][SQL Server]Unable to
connect to data source
        from /usr/lib/ruby/1.8/DBD/ODBC/ODBC.rb:95:in `connect'
        from /usr/lib/ruby/1.8/dbi.rb:424:in `connect'
        from /usr/lib/ruby/1.8/dbi.rb:215:in `connect'
        from (irb):2
gregarican a ˝─rit :