------art_9614_21423758.1167928533385

On 1/4/07, Robert Klemme <shortcutter / googlemail.com> wrote:

> On 03.01.2007 23:58, Mark Woodward wrote:
> <good stuff cut>
> Maybe the code was created and then modified several times leaving this
> artifact.

Robert
it simply is newbie code if I understood correctly.
Robert

The shortest and also cleanest solution would probably be to
> just do
>
> @paths  ]

Kind regards

--
"The real romance is out ahead and yet to come. The computer revolution
hasn't started yet. Don't be misled by the enormous flow of money into bad

- Alan Kay

------art_9614_21423758.1167928533385--